We invite our clients and future clients to ask as many questions as they like. Here are the questions our clients ask most often:
- Do you work closely with clients to ensure that the original plan becomes the actual result?
Absolutely. From start to finish, our goal is to listen to you and to help you realize your vision for your landscape. We want every client to be thrilled with the results— no surprises.
- Are we restricted from making changes during the landscape build?
Not at all. The Cutting Edge team is fluid and open to your feedback at every step of the process to deliver the landscape you want.
- Will you be on the job site regularly to answer any questions I might have?
We understand the frustration of waiting for clarification. Being available to you when you need us and to respond to your questions or concerns in a timely, professional and thorough way is a top priority.
- Do you work closely within the architectural guidelines of our community?
Yes. While we work closely within architectural guidelines, we feel it’s important to create an outdoor environment that is unique and highly personal. Our approach is to complement the surrounding landscape, resulting in harmonious spaces.
- Can I see your company’s references? Can I contact previous customers?
Certainly. We are proud of our work and invite you to investigate our references, our portfolio and to talk to previous clients.
- Do you have insurance?
Yes. Cutting Edge Landscaping is fully insured with liability and WCB coverage.
- Do you provide a written warranty?
Yes. For the peace of mind of our clients, we guarantee all our services with a written warranty on all proposals.